Summer months are a great time to take a good look at your marketing goals and readdress where you are, realign your collateral with your goals and even rebrand if you need to. Let’s take a look at some popular summer projets that you can take on for your professional business.
Readdress where you are
- Update website copy to reflect current marketing goals.
- Remove static images on your website to reflect an updated look.
- Switch up colors and layouts on your website but remain within your brand color palette.
- Visit social media and website analytics to learn more about your visitors.
- Switch up social media brand elements for something new.
- Update your marketing plan to reflect any new goals.
Realign your marketing collateral with your goals
- After readdressing where you are, you may see that your marketing collateral needs some updates.
- Invest in new promotional products for upcoming tradeshows and conventions.
- Target a new market with a brochure or postcard.
- Target an old market in a new way with a video or newsletter.
Rebrand if you need to
- Update logos and style guides to showcase your growth or open in a new market.
- Update website theme to communicate changes.
- Get new signage to reflect the new brand.
- Update all internal and marketing collateral to reflect the new brand.